Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Craigslist post

Girlfriend Needed-m4w  

According to my therapist, I really shouldn't be doing this, but what does she know? She's a weird person. She doesn't even know how to socialize with people despite her title. What a weirdo. Well anyways, back to my point, I'm a single man with a European background. I love to garden and make crafts on my spare time. I'm a little behind on the time, so a person who is patient and is willing to help catch me up to speed would really be appreciated. I'm great listener and- 
     W̧͓̣̭͔ͅh̨a̟t ͉̰̹̜h͏̦̥̟̪̰a̬̩̣̗̙̱̥͞v͚̫͕̤̖ḛ̴͎̹̥̬ ̢̝̬̺̳I̸͉̹ ͈̥͖̮̳̤͈to͏̰̲̲l̝̟̖̫̜d̨͖̳ ͉̣ý̭̤̮ͅo͎̞͕̬̤͇u̟̣̥̥,̭̤͉̰̤̫͢ͅ ̢T̮ẖ̝o̤͍̯͔̼m̖a̲̳͕̰͕̼s̖͇̮?̭̮͓̤͚̘̤͟ 

Ignore that. Anyways, as I was saying- 
S̭̦͕͠t̪͉̪͈̲͢o͙̤̞̞̥̳p̡̮ ̟̯͉͖͢ͅt̴̲r̛̪̤̹̟̠͙͉y̺̪͖̜̠̘i̹̮̪n̩̣ǵ̻̗ͅ ̱̙͕͉͓͓̹to̕ ̛̹̞̜̺̳i̜͎̟͝g̙̯͎̥̫̦̮n͏̮o͖̝̻͔̜r̹͝e̥ ͏̯m̻̖̻e͚͇̘͟.҉͖̥ͅ ̤̹̖̜̮͖̥͢ 

Iwouldreallyliketospendtimewithagirlwho-  

T̵̼͎h̺͕͍̠̱o̡̙̞̝m̜̯͙͕̺̪͞a̠̹s̝̰͎͈͈ͅ!̦̱̲͉̀  

wouldbewillingtoletmespendtimetogettoknowthemandandandand- 

Y̖͉̫̳O̭͕͎̕U͍͓̫͔ͅ'̻̬̥̫R̨̪E̻͕̼̙ ̸̖͓̬̜͉N̜̙̼͉̟̼̦O̼͚͔̬̯T̶͉͓̳̤͎͍ ͎̮͖̞͔̬̱EV̙͘E̳͇N̴͈͈͕̗̗̫ ̮͕͈͕̬O͎̻͉N͔̥͙̞͠ ͘T͠H͉̮͉Ḛ̰̹͟ ͚̙̘̻R̥̣̯ͅͅI̜͙G̴̱͙̥͇̭͎̫H̲̩͔͉̹̲͜T͚͖͚ ̳̫͚̣̙Ẁ̮̣̠̫͉E͔̺B̙͠S͖͓̺͜I̺͙̬͓̞̼̟TE̺̳ ҉T̬̮̥͇̣̪͙͟O̥̩̠̰ ̙B̦̱E̷̝̠ ̦͕̣̗̜͘D̸O̜̱̹̟̙̗I̶Ṋ̘̟G̻͓̰̦̯ ̣̺̕T̮͠H̴͚IS͎̮̤̬͉͟ͅ!̙͇̠̦͈̺ 

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BACK! I'M REALLY GREAT GUY AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SPEND TIME WITH A SPECIAL SOMEONE! 

D̨̹̠̦̘͉O͖͕͈͓̬͡Ṇ̺̺͍̖͕'̻̭̤T̲̫͉͍̩̩̣ Y̮O͓̲̮̟̱͖U̡̲̮̺̝͈ ͖͚̞͔̗̗̝̀D͈͎̺͙̯̠A͚ͅR̝͉͓͕E҉͔̘͖̳͖̩͉ ̖̤̭̦͕̜͘H̟̬̙̤̝͈I̴̦̙̳ͅT̀ͅ ̴̱͎̥TH̘̠̙̜̀A̮̞̖ͅT҉̫̣ B̤U̷̲͉T̶̼̝͕̰̠̻̥T͔͉̝̮O̫͓̜̭̯͢Ṋ̥!͉̪ ̘̫̙̞̗T̻͇̰̀H̙̬̗ͅͅO̷MA̙̘̙ͅS͉̱̞̦!̥̳̜̱͟

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! What an awesome experimental piece. You should submit this to online journals. You can really see the struggle in the character

    ReplyDelete